Tuesday, June 17, 2008

USA

This summer I have been in the US again. This time with Salem and 30 other people from my church. A lot of fun!! I don't got any pictures from this trip, but hopefully that will come. Currently I am in Nebraska visiting my friends and host family. Over the two last weeks there has been so many impression to take in. Let me go back some weeks.
June 5th, we are heading for the US and Minneapolis. The time we spent here was great and we got a lot of new friends!! My host family here were the greatest! They took us into their home and suddenly we were brothers and sister!! How great!!
Willow Creek Arts Conference, June 11th - 13th. My second time and I still keep learning from this huge church. They are really doing something great. As a team we spent the weekend in Chicago and were able to get around. We had boat sightseeing with one funny guide!! I liked him. Then dinner at Bubba Gump restaurant, and then limmo through Chicago, we were so many that we had to have two!! We cranked up the music and rocked... That was funny!!
Everyone else beside Elise, May and I traveled back on monday. I decided to stay for one more day in Chicago before I left for Nebraska. Our best day during this trip!!! We had just a great time. City hopping?!

Anyways, I am Lincoln and are just relaxing. I needed this before I go back to work :)

1 comment:

Vosberg View said...

Hi brother, I miss you. We thought of you both fondly today when I came home late and I couldn't find my key. I was perplexed how I could have lost my key? I think you stole it so you could break in, you sneaky Norwegians!