Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A new me...

As this fall started and inspried by OL I figured out that I wanted to test my self. How fast can I run 100m?? And how long can I jump.

Coming for half a year without working out this can be a lot of fun. I have started. I try to work out 5 of 7 days a week and every workout should be about 1,5 - 2 hours. I have made my own program and i can already see development. But how fast do I really run...I dont know. I gess I am in a really losy shape now, but as a goal i will start to compete next spring. Hopefully by then I will be running under 10,45 sek and do the long jump over 6,5 m.

I know this is not really impressive, but for me I am just trying out to see if I can run really fast...

2 comments:

Andrejazz said...

Hvis du greier å løpe 100m under 10,45 skal jeg spandere en middag på deg, Patrick.

Norgesrekorden er jo på 10,01.

patrick said...

den er grei!! i hold you to it