Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updates

I am still working out every day for those that thought that this was just something that I would do for a long time.. It is good to see that I am getting stronger and better. I have to build up my muscles again, so that is what i am doing now.. It's hard, but I just got to push my self and try to get a bit better everyday... I keep my eyes on my goal and working step by step to get closer to it..If I will make it, I don't know, but I will be working towards it and try my best!!

Other than that I have just realized that this fall I got so much spare-time to just hang out! Its great! To balance both work and school i get a lot of extra time! And I got a lot of energy now, and that is good. I think its a mix between a healthy balance activities and rest. I am really strict with my self to get enough rest and gather more energy! So i just hope that this will last until next summer!! For the summer time is over here in Norway and the cold weather is back...

No comments: